- This event has passed.
North Denver – Hydronic Valves and Actuators Overview
April 24 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm| Free
Hydronic Valves and Actuators Overview
Date / Time:
Wednesday April 24
4:30 – 7:00 pm
North Denver Training Center
4900 Osage St – Ste. 100
Denver, CO 80221
$35 per technician
• Types of hydronic piping systems
• Control valve applications
• Sizing & selecting control valves
• Honeywell control valve product line
• Pressure independent control valve technology
• Honeywell direct coupled actuator product line
• CPQ (configure, price, quote) tool
To register, please go to cdjones.com/training-programs
– or –
Send an email to Julie Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and company account number to hold your spot.
*See you there!
If you have registered for any class and will not able to attend, 48 hours’ notice to Charles D. Jones is required to avoid being charged.