North Denver – Carbon Monoxide Safety / Combustion Class
October 16 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Safety, Combustion Analysis & Air Quality Testing
Residential, Commercial, Industrial
Class conducted by Jason Esteves, E Instruments’ HVAC Product Manager
Cost: $25 per attendee
Class Topics Include:
- Combustion Process :
- What is combustion?
- 3 T’s of combustion
- Excess air
- CO2 (carbon dioxide)
- Direct O2 vs. CO2 (why measuring O2 is important)
- CO (carbon monoxide)
- Why perform combustion test & why use analyzers?
- Why do we need to measure?
- How contractors can make money ($$) using an analyzer
- Atmospheric vs. High Efficiency condensing boilers / furnaces!
- E Instruments’ BTU series of analyzers & IAQ Monitors
- How to use an analyzer
- Combustible gas leak detection (model 7899) soap bubbles vs. actual detection
Class Counts For 2 NATE CEU Hours
If you have registered for any class and will not able to attend, 48 hours’ notice to Charles D. Jones is required to avoid being charged.