|Position||Building Automation Control – Programmer|
|Posted On||Oct. 21, 2020|
|Location||621 E 14th Ave North Kansas City, MO 64116|
We are actively searching for a DDC Programmer to join our team. This individual would be programming Alerton controls as their main responsibility. Programming will include setup of user interface and/or browser-based workstation application and field controllers that meets all project sequence of operations.
· Program DDC systems. This is a wire sheet type programming done in Visio.
· Ensure proper operation of all building control sequences.
· Test inputs/outputs to ensure proper operation.
· Ensure all specified alarms are configured and tested.
· Generate BAS system front-end graphics per project requirements.
· Program controls to integrate third party control systems.
· Read and interpret mechanical drawings, control drawings, and sequence of operations to meet the programming requirements for the project.
· Performs self-study (reading, research, and practice) to obtain technical proficiency on required products and application.
· A solid understanding of commercial mechanical systems and their operation.
· A solid understanding of computer aided design programs, such as AutoCAD and/or Microsoft Visio.
· A basic understanding of building network architecture.
· A solid understanding of the Microsoft Office product (Excel, Word, Access).
· Strong attention to detail.
· 2-years Commercial Mechanical experience.
· 2-years Microsoft Office experience.
· 2-years computer aided design program experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Mark Anderson - Commercial Controls Department Manager - email@example.com