- This event has passed.
Colorado Springs – Combustion Analysis Technical Training
September 24 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Hosted by Tyler Nelson, HVAC Instrumentation Sales Manager
This class is worth 2 NATE CEU Hours!
What You Will Learn:
- Combustion process:
- What is combustion
- The 3 T’s of combustion
- Excess air
- CO2 (carbon dioxide)
- Direct O2 vs. CO2 (why measuring O2 is important)
- CO (carbon monoxide)
- Why perform a combustion test & why use an analyzer
- Why do we need to measure
- How contractors can make money ($$) with an analyzer
- Atmospheric vs. High Efficiency condensing boilers & furnaces
- Sauermann’s series of combustion analyzers & IAQ monitors
- How to use an analyzer
- Using a combustion analyzer to diagnose, solve, & prevent equipment issues
- Combustion Troubleshooting
If you have registered for any class and will not able to attend, 48 hours’ notice to Charles D. Jones is required to avoid being charged.