- This event has passed.
Fort Collins – Refrigeration Class
September 16, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Types of modern cooling
- Pressure – Temperature relationship and charts
- Thermodynamic properties and the p-h diagram
- Refrigeration cycle calculations
- Genetron software as a diagnostic tool
- Variations of the direct expansion cycle
- What makes for a good refrigerant
- Refrigerant choices
- Regulation update
- Retrofit & Maintenance tips and tricks
The cost of this training is $25 per seat.
If you have registered for any class and will not able to attend, 48 hours’ notice to Charles D. Jones is required to avoid being charged.