Glenwood Springs – Honeywell Smart VFDs 101
August 27 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This is a beginner’s course to Honeywell Smart Variable Frequency Drives.
We will cover:
• Advantages of using a VFD
• How a VFD operates
• RFI filters & AC/DC chokes
• Converting a constant volume system to a variable system
• Motor applications
• Smart VFD features & benefits
• Bypass switches
• Drive Care commissioning software
Cost: $50 Per Attendee, dinner is included
This training is also worth NATE Credit Hours.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please send notice to firstname.lastname@example.org 2 days before the event, or you will be charged the full training fee.
View the Flyer
If you have registered for any class and will not able to attend, 48 hours’ notice to Charles D. Jones is required to avoid being charged.